Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wednesday Service

We had a good time in the Lord last evening. We had another visitor, and I thank the Lord for the ones that he has blessed us with over the past few months.

I do ask for your prayers for two ladies that have been coming. One of the ladies has not been in a while. We have went to see her and she says she is coming but we haven't seen her in a few Sundays. Her name is Sonya. I give her name because I feel that we should pray specifically for the person and the need that they have.

The second lady has been told by her husband, which at this time is in prison, that he wants her to go to another church that he was attending before he went to prison. This church is a new age church and really outside of the biblical teachings and standards of the bible. Please pray for her that God would deal with her concerning this decision. Her name is Samantha.

As I see people and the way some are going and the way the devil is working it truly lets me know that the Lords return is at hand. As we are yet still here, it is more imperative that we reach the lost with the gospel and try to win as many souls as we can before his return. Please pray with me concerning our efforts and I will certainly pray with you in your efforts.

John 14:3 "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

1 comment: