Friday, January 2, 2009

Another Soul Saved

My youngest son was playing a game on the web last night, and its a game that allows you to interact with the other players in the game via messaging. He has been playing this same game for a while now, but has just recently started witnessing to the other players. With any type of stand, he has been met with some criticism but that is to be expected. Last night was different. He was talking to another player and began to witness to him, explaining the need to be saved and the way to be saved, and the young man accepted the Lord as his Saviour. Now I know that there will be some that will say that no one could be saved or even be led to the Lord in such a manner, but I say to them, be careful not to throw stones. Many people have been saved in such a manner. Was it not Paul who was called by God himself and to my recollection the only ones that was there with him were the other men who were on there way to persecute the church. I believe that there have been many saved or led to the Lord in such a manner.

We need to use the means possible to reach out to others with the gospel message. It is our duty unto God to spread the message.

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord!! I am impressed with your son's desire to even try such a method. I should be so bold

    ReplyDelete