Monday, January 26, 2009

Another One Saved

Yesterday was a great day at the house of God! We had a man who came for the second time and the Spirit of the Lord dealt with is heart and he came to know the Lord as his Saviour. He also followed the Lord in believers baptism. What A GREAT day!!!

It is still amazing to me how the Lord continues to move and work. Really it shouldn't"t be because after all he is the King of Kings and the Lord Of Lords. I am also amazed how the Almighty God could use a worthless vessel like me to preach the greatest message ever to be told. I am truly humbled at the thought that he would place a great responsibility on me and that a person would even listen to what I have to say. I feel sometimes like Moses, why would they listen to me?, but then I have to remember that it is not me but it is he who lives in me. The Spirit is much greater than I am, no doubt! I truly love him and I know that he loves me. "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends" (John 15:13). I am so glad that he considers me his friend.

1 comment: