Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Lord Is Still Working !

This past Sunday was a great day in the House of the Lord! One of our members granddaughters came for her second visit and came to know the Lord as Saviour. Please pray for her boyfriend, he acknowledged his need for salvation, but did not come forward for salvation. I will continue to deal with him about his need. His name is David. Please pray for Mary as well. The devil no doubt is already working on her and she really needs your prayers.

We also had one baptized as well. He has been coming for some time and said he needed to be baptized. He knew he had been saved some years back, but never was baptized. Praise the Lord for both blessings!

Why do I mention these things? Is it to brag about our progress in the Lord? Is it to puff out my chest and say "look at me"? In both cases, a stern NO!!! I mention what the Lord has done to give him honor and glory. In no way is it me or is it anyone in the church. It is all of the Lord! We are the tools, the instruments that he uses to bring them in and then to deliver the word, but it is all Him. I thank God that he sees me even worthy to proclaim his message. I thank God that he would even use one such as me to carry the Gospel to others so they can hear of his unconditional love for them. It truly humbles me and I stand in awe of his mighty, miraculous mercy and grace! He is so worthy to be praised!

GOD IS SO GOOD ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord for the souls saved in Kentucky! It is a good thing that God in His infinite mercy chose to use sinners saved by the grace of God!

    Bro. Johnny

    ReplyDelete